What is this module about?
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
This module will help you to structure your own value proposition for the Business Intelligence offer, starting with the customer in mind.
It contains one video to watch + one Excel file to capture your own value proposition. It will also require some time to fill your own value proposition.
The value proposition being one of the most important elements of an offer, it may take you hours to fill in the document even though it is already preset with a Business Intelligence example.
Content of the video:
- What is a value proposition and what is it for
- Definition of a Business Intelligence offer (reminder)
- Major proposition framework step-by-step
- Minor value proposition framework
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Discuss within your team about the value proposition
- Define who is your "major customer"
- Fill and challenge the major value proposition framework (if you have multiple ideas, you may fill multiple frameworks and consolidate eventually)
- Review it with the team and make sure terms are crisp and understood
- Define who is/are your "minor customers"
- Fill and challenge your minor value proposition framework
- Once you are done, go to "Business Intelligence Business Model"